Your company works efficiently? Your company is truly focused on your core business?
The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is, increasingly, looked upon as the best optimization solution in companies. Among other, the BPO offers the following advantages:
- Release of resources - human, technical and financial - for critical business activities;
- An "outside" view of the organization allows a critical look less committed and more independent;
- Focus on satisfying the needs of the customers, instead of focusing on internal processes;
- Access to resources (technologies, processes, experts, etc.). non existent within the organization;
- Potentiates the process reengineering;
- Often inspires the design of a new organizational structure, more flexible and adapted to the current constant change context;
- Leads to a more rational use of resources, boosting the efficiency of the organization;
- Turns fixed costs into variable;
- The company shares some of the risks of the business with an external partner.